Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Two ships passing in the night

My picture has nothing to do with my blog, I just wanted to show you how much Jerome likes waffles with powdered sugar!



It has been really dry here. Well, it's probably been dry everywhere, but we are having fire after fire here! DJ's been working 6 or 7 days per week since the middle part of May. On top of that he's been working at least 10 hours per day and more often it's been 12-15 hours. And I must say its getting a little old, but I have to suck it up and be tough since this is his job! Bailey's been missing him a lot, especially since a lot of times he leaves before she wakes up in the morning and gets home just before or after she goes to bed. She keeps telling me in the mornings that she didn't get to tell him bye. It's so sad. So anyway, it is almost as bad as him being on a detail since I still have to make all the decisions for everything, and do everything, cause who knows when he'll be home to do it himself. There I go whining again.... :)



It's all good though. I'm sure that when he gets his next paycheck I will be a little more excited about him working so much overtime.

0 comments:

Music