Monday, July 21, 2008

She's Three!

Check out Jerome. He's loving the cake. Bailey, on the other hand, never ate a bite!

Her new horsey ride.

"Blow out the candles!"


"Look at all my presents!"


Here's a few of the pictures from Bailey's 3rd birthday party. She had been talking about the event for 2 weeks before, so I was excited to have the whole thing over. Although, not much has changed. She keeps asking if we can have another birthday party for her! She had a great time and, of course, enjoyed being the center of attention. At the moment I seem to be able to use the fact that she's three now to get her to do things she wouldn't do when she was two. Ya know, she's a BIG girl now! It is amazing to see her so big. I even think she's acting older. Time flies... and I'm trying to hold on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I'm glad she had fun and that DJ could be there! Maybe I can give her my birthdays. I think I'm going to stop at 25 ; ) Glad you have a new barganing chip- too funny!

Anonymous said...

By the way, what kind of kid doesn't eat their own birthday cake?? Strange. Maybe she takes after her Auntie Di and would like pumpkin pie better! hee hee

Raychel said...

Hi cassie! The kids are getting so big!!! I miss you guys!

Music