Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Must See!

Sunday afternoon DJ and I left the kids with Amie and Papa and we headed to Pueblo to go see the movie Fireproof. We'd heard from a couple of friends the movie was great so we thought we should go check it out. I am so glad we took the time and didn't wait until it came out on video! It is by the same people that made the football movie Facing the Giants. Both movies are Christian and they focus completely on God and salvation. If you haven't seen Facing the Giants, I would go rent that one as well. Fireproof is about a married couple with a rocky relationship on the verge of divorce. It's got some funny parts and some tear-jerkers. It is an awesome movie, I hope all of you will make it a point to go on a date and see it with your hubbys and maybe some friends. You won't regret it!

1 comments:

Tiana said...

Great, thanks for the tip. I'll see if it's playing around here anywhere. We really liked Facing the Giants, too!

Music